- Standard (full) fee includes:
- for participants
- organising and administrative costs and admission to all conference sessions, conference bag including relevant material, volume of abstracts and rights to publish contribution(s) in the Elsevier journal "Procedia Structural Integrity" (after a succesful peer review), welcome toast, refreshments during the conference time, conference dinner
- for accompanying persons
- organising and administrative costs, special program for accompanying persons, welcome toast, conference dinner
- Basic (reduced) fee includes:
- for all
- the same as standard fee but without conference dinner
- To apply for the students fee, the study statement (confirmed by the respective educational institution) is to be handed over at the registration desk. Otherwise the difference between the students and the non-students fee would have to be paid off.
- Payments performed by Czech subjects should be made in the Czech currency (Kč) to avoid annoying bank fees.
- The payment should be made according to instructions which will appear at the "Registration form" during March 2022, all taxes include VAT. Please note that it is not possible to refund already paid participation fees (a substitute may be allowed to participate).