Tenth International Conference on
& Micromechanics of Fracture
in Brno, Czech Republic, September 12 - 14, 2022
MSMF-10 will be focused on fundamental relations between structural
and mechanical characteristics of materials. Papers dealing with structure
and damage modelling based on atomistic and micromechanistic approaches are
- Atomistic studies on deformation and fracture.
- Deformation and fracture models based on crystal defects behaviour.
- Mathematical modelling microstructure, deformation and fracture.
- Multiaxial deformation and fracture, experiment and modelling.
- Nanomaterials: technology, microstructure, mechanical properties, modelling.
- Biomaterials: microstructure, mechanical properties, modelling.
- Surface and interface microstructure and properties.
- Advanced experimental and theoretical methods for microstructure investigation.
- Experimental studies on the relation between microstructure and mechanical properties.
- Micromechanisms of fracture and fatigue (mini-symposium ESIS TC2).